Address: Floor 1, Nine-floor Building, 41 le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City
Telephone: 84236. 6293 119
Established in 2009, Danang Centre for Foreign Languages – University of Foreign Languages and Studies – The University of Danang is a teaching-learning environment where learners can improve their language skills as well as achieve essential language competence for their own purposes.
The mission of DCFL is to continuously provide learners with high-quality curricula and the best study environment.
With enthusiastic and experienced teaching staff and a wide variety of training syllabuses for all levels, we are proud of our learning and teaching quality which has always been highly appreciated in many recent years.
DCFL has the function of training ESP at different levels for social demands; contributes to the development of UDN and helps to fulfill the mission of training human resources of good language for Danang city, the Central and Highland region and the whole country as well.
Training Curricula include:
- Courses for CEFR: A1, A2, B1, B2, and C1
- Courses for IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC
- Courses for ESP (Medicine, Banking, Business, Aviation, Construction)
- Courses for Interpreting, English Pedagogical Career
- Courses for General English: A, B, C level
- Courses for Spoken or Conversational English
- English Courses for Children, Secondary, High School
- English Courses for University Entrance Exam A1, D, D1