The University of Da Nang, University of Foreign Language Studies (UFLS) is one of the most prestigious regional institutions for Vietnamese language instruction. With highly qualified lecturers and staff, UFLS consistently receives outstanding feedback from both current and former students.
We currently offer a course of study leading to a Bachelor’s Degree in Vietnamese Language and Culture. UFLS also offers shorter programs designed to meet the needs of anyone with a desire to study Vietnamese language and Culture.
Our current programs are as follows:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Vietnamese Language and Culture ( at least 300 classroom hours):
- Basic Vietnamese
- Intermediate Vietnamese
- Advanced Vietnamese
- Intensive Vietnamese (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Vietnamese for Special Purposes (linguistics, history, culture, literature)
2. Short term Vietnamese programs: (at least 100 classroom hours)
This program can be tailored to meet students’ demand. Some examples include:
- Basic Vietnamese classes for learners with needs related to basic communication, travel, etc.
- Advanced or Intensive Vietnamese (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
3. Classes and learning time:
- We provide two types of classes:
+ Classes held in university classrooms.
+ Classes organized at places convenient for learners such as homes, companies, etc.)
- Class sizes can range from one student to a full classroom depending on the subject and student demand.
b. Learning time:
Courses schedules are designed flexibly for students. Each class meets four times per day (from Monday to Friday) to accommodate learners: twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon:
1. 8:30 – 10:10 3. 14:00 – 15:40
2. 10:10 – 11:50 4. 15:40 – 17:20
Students unable to follow a fixed schedule can work with staff to create flexible meeting times.
A certificate will be issued to students upon successful completion of course work.
Applicants can register directly at the Department of International Studies.
Add: 131 Luong Nhu Hoc St., Cam Le District, Da Nang City
Tel: (+84). 236. 3699337
5. Tuition fee: Tuition is based on class size:
+ 1 student: 15 USD/period (a period = 50 minutes)
+ 2 students: 12 USD/ period/ person
+ 3 students: 10 USD/ period/ person
+ 4 students: 9 USD/ period/ person
+ 5 students: 8 USD/ period/ person
+ More than 5 students: 5 USD/ period/ person
(The tuition does not include costs of course books, reference books, etc.)
- Fee for certificate: 2 USD/person
- Time for paying tuition fee: before starting the course.