Address: 131 Luong Nhu Hoc St., Cam Le District, Da Nang City.
Tel : (+ 84) 236 3699336
The Department of Planning and Financial affairs is responsible for advising the Rector on the management, development and implementation of the financial plan; Advising and proposing solutions to the Principal to enhance the management of revenue and expenditure and allocate funds appropriately, effectively and consistently throughout the University in accordance with the provisions of the law, internal expenditure rules and regulations of the University of Da Nang. Collecting, processing and providing financial information via financial reports to leaders and management levels. Inspecting and supervising the revenues and expenditures, the obligation to collect, remit and pay debts as well as the use of assets, the origin of assets; Detecting and preventing violations of financial use management, assets of the units directly under the University.
1. Coordinating with functional departments in elaborating financial plans, detailed revenue and expenditure estimates and submit them to the principal for approval and to the University of Da Nang for approval. Coordinating effectively with relevant units in the school in accordance with the approved budget and the tasks assigned to the contents related to organization management. Intensifying the control of expenditures strictly according to regulations in order to ensure efficiency, fairness, thrift and rationality. Implementing the financial plan, the annual revenue and expenditure plan, the annual budget and balance of the school in accordance with the current regulations on the accounting and financial regime of the State. Developing the school development plan in accordance with the situation and financial capacity of the University. Coordinating with related units to efficiently and economically save all financial and property resources. Implementing the unified management in the financial aspects of the University.
2. Managing capital sources according to the Budget Law and the current regulations; inspecting the expenditures on capital and use of materials, equipment ... of all divisions in the University; coordinating periodically with concerned units in inventorying and evaluating property, technical equipment according to the State's regulations.
3. Inspecting and supervising the expenses for investment in the construction, repair and procurement of assets and equipment of the school; guiding, monitoring and inspecting the situation of financial revenues and expenditures; disseminating the State's documents on financial and asset management for attached units which conduct the collection and use of internal budget in accordance with current regulations.
4. Participating in the drafting and monitoring of economic and training contracts using the legal status of the institution. Managing revenue and expenditure as well as implementing accounting work in accordance with regulations. Proposing and implementing measures to collect, manage revenue sources and combat losses; Making proposals for the distribution of revenues to guarantee democracy, publicity, equity following the current Internal Expenditure Regulations of the University.
5. Calculating and making payment for the following benefits: salary, allowances, social insurance, health insurance and other benefits for staff and contract workers, scholarships, student allowances and all other expenses for study, teaching, scientific research; Intensifying the control of expenditures strictly according to the State's regimes and policies.
6. Preserving and archiving accounting vouchers; Making financial reports and financial reports to the superior agencies timely, accurately and in compliance with current regulations of the State.
7. Finalizing the system of guiding documents on financial work in the University; presiding over review of management documents related to the financial work of units in the University; coordinating annually with concerned units in proposing the elaboration or supplement of internal expenditure rules in accordance with the current regulations of the State and the reality at the units.
8. Coordinating with concerned units in working out plans on distribution and efficient use of annual financial sources for training and scientific research; repairing, adding material facilities ...; as well as funding from national and international agencies to fund the school's activities.
9. Together with the Facilities Department and related units to receive new facilities, equipment and machinery to account for increased fixed assets of the school before putting it into use; organizing the liquidation of bad assets, machinery, equipment and supplies which are no longer used in accordance with the State's current regulations.
10. Coordinating with office for student affairs to implement the policies and regulations of the State on scholarships, tuition fees and other regimes related to learners. Studying and proposing regulations on the regime of collection, exemption and reduction of students’ tuition fees of all types of training.
11. Coordinating with office for finance in paying the employee benefits and other school related policies.
12. Coordinating with functional units in making estimates and final settlement of revenues and expenditures for examinations; managing and collecting tuition and fees for training systems; making payment of teaching hours.
13. Coordinating with the Trade Union and the People's Inspectorate to carry out financial self-examination in accordance with current regulations of the State.
14. Proactively coordinating with the concerned units, the House Treasury in timely funding settlement at the proper time. Handle efficiently the collection of daily expenses and ensure the operation of the University.