Department of Research and International Cooperation
Address: 131 Luong Nhu Hoc St., Cam Le District, Da Nang City.
Tel: (+84). 236. 3699794 - 3699340
The Department of Research and International Cooperation was established by Decision No. 587/QÐ-TCCB dated March 20th 2006, issued by the President of the University of Da Nang.
This is an administrative unit of the University of Foreign Language Studies, with the functions of advising and assisting the Rector in implementing research, and international cooperation.
The Department of Research and International Cooperation is responsible for:
- Advising the Rector on drawing up, developing proposals and promoting scientific research, and international cooperation.
- Identifying, implementing, monitoring, managing and approving scientific research projects.
- Cooperating with other departments in organizing seminars, conferences.
- Developing and implementing measures to enhance academic research among students.
- Implementing international cooperation programs.
- Managing information, documents on research activities, international relations and developing reports on those activities.
- Managing and implementing joint international projects in academic research and education.
- Coordinating with other units in the university in the development and management of joint international projects
- Assisting the Rector in developing and implementing plans to improve the scientific and technical capacities of staff.
- Completing other work assigned by the Rector.