LIFESTART FOUNDATION TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN CHƯƠNG TRÌNH HỌC BỔNG
Position Title: Education Scholarship and Administration Officer
Location: Hoi An, Vietnam
Status: Full time
Working Hours: 5 days per week - 8 hours per day
Language skills: English & Vietnamese
Start Date: As soon as possible
Deadline: Sep 3rd 2019, however, we will close the ad earlier if we
find the right candidate.
- Minimum: College Degree (English, Economics preference given for International study experience/Accounting);
- Preference is given to professional work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills. Excellent communication with national and international programme’s partners.
- Excellent attention to detail. Works well under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines with 100% accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (including e-mail and internet, related software) and relevant computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
- Dynamic and self-motivated personality with a strong desire to work in the NGO field, willingness to learn and develop.
- Preference given to people from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Mentoring and guidance of scholarship students
- Updating student and sponsor information
- Ensuring that letters and photos from students are sent to sponsors twice a year in a timely manner
- Translating letters into English and sending to support foreigner for editing
- Administering the payment of school and other student fees (twice per year).
- Ensuring that students continue to meet our financial and academic criteria
- Keeping accurate records of all scholarship information
- Meeting and communication with sponsors
- Social security
- 13 month salary
- 7,000,000 vnd per month
- Professional training
To apply for the role please email an up to date CV and covering letter including the following points to Ms. Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why you would be suitable for this role
- When you would be available to start
Please make sure you have read the JD carefully
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.